Friends & neighbors,
We wanted to let everyone know that starting September 1st, we will be taking a break. With the travel restrictions into Vermont, Middlebury College cancelling sports and not allowing visitors on campus, as well as the ferry being closed, our overnight guest reservations are virtually none. In addition, the days are getting shorter and the nights are getting cooler which will be limiting our outdoor dining on top of our inside occupancy still being restricted to 50%. We are making this choice now to ensure that we will be able to open again sometime next year instead of compromising our service or product to make sure we make a profit. This is not an easy decision, but one to make sure the Shoreham Inn & Pub is here for years to come.
We will be fine. We are going to do a little traveling and visit our kids. We will also do some work around the Inn.
We do ask that everyone do everything in their power to help end the Covid-19 pandemic. Please wear a mask when outside your home, social distance whenever possible, wash your hands regularly, keep your groups to a minimum, stay home if you are feeling sick, and be mindful of the health and safety of everyone in our community. There are many small businesses, especially in the hospitality sector, that will not make it through this if it continues into spring and beyond.
We will be open for the next 2 weekends and appreciate your support.
We will miss seeing everyone and look forward to reconnecting when we open again. Remember to support small businesses whenever possible!
See you soon!!
Andrew and Elizabeth
Curbside takeout - Call 802-897-5081 to order
Thursday - Sunday 5PM - 8PM
Closed on Monday,Tuesday and Wednesday
We will start offering outdoor seating (weather and staffing permitting).
Here are a couple of things we have to do:
- Reservations must be made in advance
- We have to keep track of every who will be at the table. This is a requirement.
- We can only do parties of 10 or smaller (our biggest table currently fits only 8)
- We will provide a paper menu at the table. We ask that you pull up our menu on our website www.shorehaminn.com/dining so we do not have to print out too many menus.
- We have an entrance to the outdoor dining to the left of the main entrance. Please do not come in the Inn's main door
- We will be limited on the beverage selections as we restock the bar
- Please bear with us while we adjust to this new way to serve.
- We will post everyday if we will have the outside